Multifunctional Medical Electric Saw Drill
Medical multifunctional drill saw system
This medical electric saw and drill system is carefully developed for the needs of domestic clinical surgery. It is suitable for general orthopedics in hospitals. It can be used for sawing, drilling, reaming, grinding and other cutting or cutting work on bone tissue. It is especially suitable for various types of basic hospitals. Clinical surgery. This system has the characteristics of reliable operation, light weight, large torque, safety and reliability. This system consists of a machine with four heads (main unit, drill working head, swing saw working head, reciprocating saw working head, hollow drill working head), battery and charger, etc. It is easy to carry. It is a class II medical device, internal power supply equipment, and type B equipment.
1. Charging input power: 100~240Vac, 50~60HZ;
2. Standard lithium battery, rated working voltage: 14.8V;
3. Stepless speed regulation of main motor, maximum no-load speed: 12500±10%rpm;
4. The maximum no-load speed of the electric drill: 1000±10%rpm;
5. The maximum no-load swing frequency of the swing saw: 12000±10% times/min;
6. The maximum no-load reciprocating frequency of the reciprocating saw: 12000±10% times/min.
1. Charging power supply：100--240Vac，50-60Hz
2. Lithium battery, Rated operat ing vol tage：14 8V
3. Motor max imum no-load speed：12500±10%rpm
4. Max imum no-load speed of dr ll：1000±10%r pm
5. Max I no-load swing Frequency of Osci l lat ing Saw：12000±10%
6. Max i mum no-load rec i procat ing frequency of Reciprocat ing saW：12000±10%
7. For detai led funct ions and parameters, please contact us or refer to our official website