The electric plaster saw replaces the medical hand saw. It is an auxiliary device used in hospital surgery and is suitable for removing plaster from patients.
1. The electric plaster saw is a medical device product independently developed and designed by our company for auxiliary use in hospital surgery. It is a type Ⅰ and B type medical device product. The product is mainly composed of the main body and the saw blade. This product takes into account the new materials of medical plaster (such as polyester) and the life of the used equipment, and the technical design of the maximum no-load output swing frequency has been greatly changed, from the original product's 2000 times/min. When it reaches ≥ 10000 times/min, the cutting is faster and safer than the original product.
2. Scope of application: The electric plaster saw replaces the medical hand saw. It is an auxiliary instrument used in hospital surgery and is suitable for removing plaster from patients.
1. Swing frequency: ≥12500 times/min, swing amplitude 5°;
2. Input power: 220Vac, 50Hz;
3. Rated input power: 125W;
4. Adopt low noise and fully optimized mechanical structure and parts design;
5. Alloy saw blade, long service life;
6. Soft tissue protection function, safe and reliable to use;
7. Suitable for cutting polymer resin bandages.